The latest version of the Coiniran cryptocurrency Exchange benchmark, the 2022 version, has been published. The ranking is an innovative methodology to evaluate the quality of Iranian Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
The Coiniran Exchange Benchmark was published for the first time in the fall of 2020. The purpose of this ranking was to increase transparency and improve the performance of Iran-based Cryptocurrency Exchanges. In the latest update of this ranking, the methodology which we used in our previous studies has been developed and 24 Exchanges has been evaluated subject to that. With a combination of 80 qualitative and quantitative metrics, a quantitative score and a qualitative mark were considered for each Exchange. We believe that this ranking is a good criterion for identifying Exchanges with lower risks in Iran.
Major changes from the previous ranking
- “Investment” and “Trade Surveillance” metrics are studied in one metric named “Custody and monitoring”.
- In the “security” metric a parameter has been added to the effective parameters.
- The “Market Quality” parameter has developed.
- The correlation between the Coiniran ranking and the Market Quality metric has been studied.
- Data for three main markets of exchanges, which are BTC, ETH and USDT, are evaluated and presented.
- The market daily volume of exchanges is presented.
- Comparative figures are presented major changes in the score of Exchanges since the last report.
- Data collection methods were updated and information was extracted in a codified and mechanized manner.
What is Coiniran Benchmark?
This ranking gives each Exchange a quantitative score and a quality mark. Low-risk Exchanges are those that have a score of 70 or higher. Consequently, using them will be less risky.
Exchanges with a score above 60 are considered medium-risk exchanges and, those with a score below 50 are considered high-risk exchanges.
What Coiniran Benchmark is not?
This ranking does not indicate the permanent and inherent superiority of one Exchange over other Exchanges. It also does not introduce a suitable place for investment and user exchanges. The purpose of this study is to increase transparency and improve the performance of Iranian Cryptocurrency Exchanges.
Who is the target for this research?
- Exchanges according to this competitive Report can improve their services and be informed about users’ preferences and market trends.
- Investors by studying this research can consider the investment risk in any Exchange.
- Investors who want to set up a cryptocurrency Exchange and need advice.
- Service providers, such as insurance companies, law firms and Wallet providers want to have a better understanding of the quality of Exchanges.
- Governments, who want to legislate for this new field or to be better aware of the quality of these Exchanges,
- Users are the primary and final goal of this research and can refer to this ranking to be aware of the quality of their favourite Exchange and identify a suitable place for their risk appetites.
Read the full report here. Please share your ideas concerning the report with the research Team.
[googlepdf url=”https://coiniran.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/coiniran-Exchange-Benchmark-Reporst-EN.pdf” download=”Download” width=”1200″ height=”800″]